The Direct GuruWebsite usage conditions
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all images, video clips and sound recordings appearing on this website are either owned by, or licensed to, The Direct Guru. Copyright is strictly reserved, and no work, or part thereof, may be used or adapted in any way, without the express, written consent of the copyright owners.
- Except where specifically indicated, all trademarks and logos appearing on this web page are proprietary to The Direct Guru. All rights reserved.
- Publication or reproduction of any information or materials contained herein on any other website is expressly prohibited, unless prior written approval has been obtained therefore from an authorised representative of The Direct Guru. Without derogating from the aforegoing, the practice of “web crawling” on this site is expressly prohibited where the use of the information is for commercial purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, designs, colours, layout and trademarks are the intellectual property of The Direct Guru and its associates and are as such protected by South African and International Intellectual Property Law.
- Although The Direct Guru endeavours to provide accurate, up-to-date and truthful information on this site, neitherThe Direct Guru nor any of its employees, agents and associates make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly, tacitly or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials and products included and available from this site.
- The Direct Guru, its employees, agents and associates will not be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising or resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or the information contained hereon, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage.
- The information contained on this site is an invitation to do business and not an offer. If you forward an offer to us, The Direct Guru shall indicate their acceptance thereof by return mail.The Direct Guru act herein as an agent for our respective business partners and therefore any agreement resulting from the acceptance of an order is deemed to be an agreement between the relevant business partner and yourself.
- This website contains content provided by third parties and hyperlinks to other sites (“third party sites”). The Direct Guru does not screen or filter such content or the third party sites or information available from the third party sites, and therefore does not accept any liability for any content contained on the third party sites that may be deemed as defamatory in nature, unlawful or criminal. The Direct Guru does not warrant the veracity of the information contained on any of the third party sites. It shall at all times be your responsibility to verify the correctness of information obtained from third party sites. We encourage our users to report any infringement, illegal or criminal content found on any of the sites available through links from this site in order to investigate whether such a link should be removed.
- This site is created, maintained and controlled in the Republic of South Africa and as such, the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African Court govern this user agreement and the use or inability to use this site.
- The Direct Guru engages third parties that help it deliver its online advertising and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about The Direct Guru clients to help them understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to its clients. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person.
Change to User Agreement
- The Direct Guru reserves the right to make changes to this site and this user agreement at any time without notice.